Healthy ayurvedic remedies for constipation
The world is moving fast and in this scenario, we are running so hard that we often forget about taking care of ourselves. One of the things that we often go wrong on is our diet, which often causes other health issues. One such issues are constipation. So if you are finding for Ayurvedic remedy for constipation, Indian remedies for constipation, Ayurvedic home remedies for constipation, best Ayurvedic treatment for constipation, Ayurvedic medicine for free motion of the bowel, Ayurvedic medicine for constipation or Ayurvedic medicine for kabz etc. don’t worry we are here with the solutions.
Ayurvedic remedy for constipation
- Triphala: Triphala’s glycoside content, gives it laxative properties which help in easing the bowel movement and thus helping with constipation. Take a teaspoon of Triphala and boil it with water, for better results add coriander and cardamom seed as they help with indigestion have this tea twice a for getting relief from constipation.
- Ghee: Ghee attracts the toxins in our guts and settles it down for a smooth bowel movement and thus relieves in constipation. According to Ayurveda having a spoon of ghee with milk every night before bed helps with constipation. Having soy milk instead of cow milk even provides better results.
- Bael fruit: Bael fruit has laxative properties and also is rich in fiber content. Both of these properties helps in the bulk formation and thus relieve us from constipation. Have bael fruit juice along with some jiggery every evening before dinner and you can have a better bowel movement.
- Liquorice root: Liquorice is known to help in better bowel movement. In case of constipation, it is good to take a teaspoon of liquorice root powdered and mix it in warm water along with jiggery to get relieved. However, it should be avoided to take it on a regular basis without the consultation of an expert.
- Yoga: There are many asanas and postures in yoga which helps in different health issues. One of such problem that it resolves is constipation by doing viparita karani. In this, you have to put both your legs up against the wall and lie down on your back. This helps in reversing the movements in the body and relieves us from constipation.
Now that you know your possible options, pick your Ayurvedic remedy for constipation and have a healthy bowel movement.