These days who doesn’t want to stay fit and healthy? Yep, the healthy life means happy life and we all know to attain a healthier lifestyle it requires a lot of hard work. To begin, I would like to share my own personal tips to stay fit and healthy. All you need is to find max 1 hour/day from your daily routine. Furthermore, the proper diet, right exercise, and a happier life also play a vital role in keeping your life healthier. Let’s begin the journey:
Strength Training — What is it and Why it makes a difference
First, let us comprehend what it is most certainly not. It is frequently misconstrued as building up and assembling 6-packs stomach muscle and Salman like biceps for hotshot. So the vast majority feel that they don’t generally require it. Off-base! It is really characterized as a sort of anaerobic physical exercise that by the utilization of protection spends significant time in
- Increasing Muscular Fitness (Increases muscle quality, bulk, and size)
- Increasing Bone Strength and bone thickness
- Increasing Tendon and Ligament Strength
- Improving Joint Function
Aside from these advantages it helps in well being change, increases metabolism, helps in fat loss, general wellness levels, enhance cholesterol and so forth. Hence it is very important.
How you can do It:
- You can do it at gym with the help of various types of gym equipments and a good trainer
- You can do it at home using resistance bands
- With the help of basic bodyweight exercises – Push Up , Pull Up, Dips, Sit-ups, Squats, and dumbbells
Cardio Exercises — What is it and Why it makes a difference
Cardio is another form of exercise that is intended to work the cardiovascular framework that raises your heart rate and breathing and subsequently an expansion in the dissemination of blood and oxygen all through the body for an expanded timeframe. Getting your body to sweat additionally, encourages you to discharge poisons that would somehow get develop in your tissues. The advantages go from weight reduction, enhanced Heart rate, enhanced Lung wellbeing, enhanced stamina, enhanced resistance, balanced blood pressure, increased vitality levels, more dynamic and dynamic way of life, diminished emotional episodes and so forth.
How you can do It
- Fast Walking and Light Jogging in the morning
- Use Treadmill during rainy seasons
- Use cycling as part of your daily exercise
- Go for swimming on a regular basis – one of the best cardio exercise
- Dancing and ladder climbing
Yoga and Meditation — What is it and Why it makes a difference
Yoga, this activity is designed to help you in many ways. It helps in improved blood circulation, less stress, more confidence and better body postures. It is also helpful for internal organs such as shoulder, neck, kidney, heart, vertebra, lungs, joints etc. Daily practice is the perfect way to stay fit and healthy. Meditation, on the other hand, is very simple. You don’t have to do anything big, you just have to sit in a peaceful place, close your eyes and focus on observing what is happening around your environment.
Some of the benefits of doing regular yoga and meditation:
- It keeps you stress free
- Helps you to keep calm
- Enhances brain to function properly
- Helps you to take good sleep
- Increases immunity
- Helps you to control your mind
Balance Diet — What is it and Why it makes a difference
Your body needs multivitamins – Vitamin A, C, D, E, K, Vitamin B Complex (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 and B12), calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, selenium, phosphorous etc. and nutrients to carbohydrate, Protein, fat and water in order to stay fit and healthy.
How Can You Achieve This:
- Avoid eating fried foods, fast foods, and packaged snacks
- Eat fruits rich in vitamins – Guava, Amla, Papaya, Orange, Banana, Apple, Pomegranate
- Have grains daily – Wheat, jowar, bajra, makai, white and brown rice
- Pulses to gain maximum protein – Arhar, masoor, moong dals, chickpeas and kidney beans
- Eat nuts and seeds to gain iron – Walnuts, peanuts, raisins, dates and almonds. Eat Sunflower, basil and pumpkin seeds. Also, include roasted gram and sprouts in your daily plan.
- Use ayurvedic herbs to boost immunity – Neem, tulsi, ashwagandha, triphala, mulethi etc.
Hope this helps!
For more such healthcare and fitness tips follow me on Instagram.